Modern life, especially in a large town or city can be full of contaminates that can effect our health negatively. In this post, we are going to talk about what air purifiers are and how these small household appliances are helping keep people healthy.
Air purifiers work by essentially sanitizing the air, which may include pollutants, allergens, toxins and some gases. They’re the opposite of an essential oil diffuser or humidifier, which add particles to indoor air. An air purifier likely won’t remove or neutralize all aggravating particles in your home but it is a fantastic option to capture most, especially for those with allergies. Because many particles can sit on soft surfaces, such as furniture, bedding, and carpeting, as well as hard surfaces, such as your walls – an air purifier mixed with a proactive surface cleaning routine will keep most offending allergens at bay. Air Purifies drastically help to cut down on the amount of:
- Indoor Toxins
* Smoking cigarettes indoors is still poses a very harmful impact on humans, pets, plants and your belongings. One study on air purifiers found that these devices did little to remove nicotine from indoor air.
This list includes the greatest hits of the air purifier and how it can help:
- Neutralizes odours
- Captures and eliminates potentially harmful particles and gases
- Improves sleep
- Eliminates harmful chemicals
- Relieves asthma symptoms and other respiratory diseases
- Helps to remove allergens
- Helps to remove smoke and mould
- Removes pollutants from the air
- The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) recommends an air purifier during bedtime to promote better breathing while you sleep.
- Helps with dust and pet dander
- Helps to reduce stress